Forum Navigation

ViewSonic VX912 19inch 8ms TFT Monitor Review : Summary

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:24 pm   ::   Author: Outrunmaster

I had recently decided to upgrade my 19 CRT to a TFT, and on researching the wide range of availability, decided to opt for a Viewsonic monitor after reading some very good reviews on the range in general. With a desire for DVD watching and game performance, yet still with certain budget restraints, I chose the VX912; with its all round mid-range combination of performance and price and set out to test it for a few months to see how it coped.

Click here to read on

This article summary has been viewed 17568 times and has 3 Comment(s) | You are not authorised to post a comment | Hide Comments

Author Comments
NightSpirit
Site Admin

Articles: 4
Comments: 2955
 Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:08 pm  Post subject:

Looks very nice but after splashing out on my new machine recently I'm gonna stick with my CRTs for now - I've got room for them afterall Smile
FraZor
Site Admin

Articles: 10
Comments: 5118
 Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:09 pm  Post subject:

Its not just about space, TFT's do offer excellent picture clarity, and muse MUCH less power. I personally find them a LOT easier on the eye, especially when I'm coding.
Outrunmaster
ZomBie

Articles: 1
Comments: 137
 Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:35 pm  Post subject:

It was quite a decision for me to fork out £260 on a monitor also, but now that i've got it, I see that its totally worth it!!!
You are not authorised to post a comment
Page 1 of 1
All times are BST

ZBN Codebase (version 3.4.6)
Copyright © 2001 - 2009 Fraser Pearce & Graeme Wheeler. All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.